Sunday, September 7, 2008

Milestones in your life

As to milestone in my life, I think the most important thing should be my birth. If it did not happen, all stories about me would be nothing. I was born in China. In the year I was born, our country had begun the one-child policy which means every couple will be permitted to adopt one child. I have an elder sister. As soon as I can remember something about my childhood, I had known that my birth is very lucky even thrilling. If my mother would get pregnant later few months I will be aborted by the new policy. It was not a very happy experience, especially when people always said that you are so lucky but you do not think so. So I always take care of people, because I think every life is not easy to get birth and deserves respect.

No comments:

Labels